Interseed is your digital House of Prayer, where believers can come together and be united through Jesus Christ and the power of prayer. We welcome all people seeking prayer and community from a body of Christian believers that uphold these beliefs.
Your Use of the Services
We grant you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to use and access and Services solely as permitted by these Terms. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you by these Terms.Your licence does not include the right to:
- licence, sell, transfer, assign, distribute, host or otherwise commercially exploit the Services or Content;
- modify, prepare derivative works of, disassemble, decompile or reserve engineer any part of the Services or Content; or
- access the Services or Content in order to build a similar or competitive website, product or service.
You represent that you are 13 years and older or at or over the age required by the laws of your country to create an account or otherwise use the Services. If you are accepting these Terms on behalf of a legal entity, you represent that you have full legal authority to bind such entity to these Terms.
Changes to the App
While we hope to always offer the App, its Services, and all of its features, we reserve the right to change, suspend or cease offering the App, the Services or any part portion or functionality of the App without notice. We will not be liable to you or any third party if for any reason all or any part of the App and Services is unavailable, modified, suspended or discontinued at any time. Any future release, update or other addition to the Services will be subject to these Terms.
Your Interseed Account and Account Security
The App contains interactive features that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons, prayers, content or materials data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links that you submit, post and display (collectively, “Content”) on or through the App.
The Content that you post must abide by the Content Policy and the Moderator Guidelines.
We do not undertake to review Content or any other material before it is posted on or through the App and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. So, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party.
Although we do not have an obligation to review, screen edit or monitor the Content, we may, in our sole discretion, delete or remove Content at any time and for any reason, including for violating these Termsor if you or the Content otherwise creates or is likely to create a liability for us.
We take no responsibility for and we do not expressly or implicitly endorse, support or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any of the Content.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the App or otherwise have the right to grant a licence as set out in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the App does not violate the privacy right, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person; and (iii) the posting of your Content on the App does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party.
All Content must comply with these Terms. By providing any Content on or through the App, you grant us and our service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, limited licence to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly display reproduce and translate such Content and the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, license, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material in order to offer the App. You represent and warrant that you own or control all rights in and to the Content and have the right to grant this license and that all of your Content do and will comply with these Terms. We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any Content posted by you or any other user of the App.
The App contains content of users and other third parties. Except as otherwise provided, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, distribute, display or sell any Content appearing on or through the App.
Third Party Content
The App and Services may contain links to third-party website, social media profiles, products or services which may be posted by advertisers, our partners, other users and other third parties (“Third Party Content”). Third Party Content is not under our control and we are not responsible for any third party’s websites, products or services. Your use of Third Party Content is at your own risk.
The Services and the App may also contain sponsored Third Party Content or advertisements. You acknowledge and agree that we may place advertisements in connection with the display of any Content or information on the App, including your Content.
Content and Community Guidelines
You must use the Services in accordance with these Terms, including the Content Policy and Moderator Guidelines.
You agree you are not permitted and will not use the App and Services as follows:
- in any way that violates any state, local laws or international law or regulation, including any laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
- To abuse, threaten, impersonate, intimidate or harrass other App users;
- for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
- to impersonate or attempt to impersonate any company or person, including us or another App user;
- to engage in any other conduct which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of App or expose them to liability;
- to modify, adapt or hack the App or modify another website or app so as to falsely imply that is is associated with App;
- gain access to (or attempt to gain access to) another user’s Account or any non-public portions of the App and the Services, including the computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the App and/or the Services;
- in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair App or interfere with any other person’s use of App;
- copy, crawl, scrape or otherwise cache any of the material or content on App including but not limited to user profiles, posts or photos;
- to introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, code or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Use the App and/or Services in any manner that we reasonably believe to be an abuse of or fraud on us or any payment system.
- to attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of App or any server, computer, or database connected to App;
- to attack App via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; and
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of App.
We encourage you to report content or conduct that you believe violates these Terms or our Content Policy. We also support the responsible reporting of security vulnerabilities. To report a security issue, please email us.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
We respect the intellectual property of others and require that users of our App and Services do the same. We have a policy that includes the removal of any infringing material from the App and for the termination, in appropriate circumstances of users of our Services who are repeat infringers.
Bible verses in the App are quoted from Holy Bible, English Standard Version®, copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. ESV Text Edition: 2016. The ESV® text has been reproduced in cooperation with and by permission of Good NewsPublishers. Unauthorized reproduction of this publication is prohibited. All rights reserved. Please see the full copyright notice: ESV Full Copyright Notice and Permissions Information
The Holy Bible, English Standard Version®, is adapted from the Revised Standard Version of the Bible, copyright Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
English Standard Version, ESV, and the ESV logo are registered trademarks of Good News Publishers and are used by permission in the App.
In App Purchases
There are no fees for use of the App. However, some Services may be available for purchase. In addition to these Terms, by purchasing or using our Virtual Goods, you further agree to the Virtual Goods Terms.
Moderating a group Account is an unofficial, voluntary position that may be available to users of the Services. We are not responsible for actions taken by the moderators. We reserve the right to revoke or limit a user’s ability to moderate at any time and for any reason or no reason, including for a breach of these Terms.
If you choose to moderate a group:
- You agree to follow the Moderator Guidelines;
- You accept the Statement of Faith;
- You agree that when you receive reports related to a group you moderate, you will take appropriate action, which may include removing content that violates policy and/or promptly escalating to group for review;
- You are not, and may not represent that you are, authorized to act on behalf of Interseed;
- You may not enter into any agreement with a third party on behalf of Interseed in respect of any groups that you moderate, without our written approval;
- You may not perform moderation actions in return for any form of compensation, consideration, gift, or favor from third parties;
- If you have access to non-public information as a result of moderating a group, you will use such information only in connection with your performance as a moderator; and
- You may create and enforce rules for the groups you moderate, provided that such rules do not conflict with these Terms or the Statement of Faith.
We reserve the right, but has no obligation, to overturn any action or decision of a moderator if we, in its sole discretion, believes that such action or decision is not in the interest of Interseed or the Interseed community.
Representations and Warranties
You expressly acknowledge and agree that the use of the App and Services is at your sole risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, and for the avoidance of doubt, the App is provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied including but not limited to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, ,availability, any functionality content or services or items obtained through the App will be accurate, reliable, error-free, that defects will be corrected, that the App or the Server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, or that the App will otherwise meet your needs or expectations, warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose, title and non-infringement of third party rights are disclaimed.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will we, its licensors, service providers, or any of their employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses or damages whatsoever and howsoever arising out of your use, or inability to use the App or Services, any content offered on the App or Services including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data or business interruption whether or not contemplated, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise.
We are not liable to you for any damage or alteration to your device as a result of the installation or use of the App.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Changes to the Terms and Additional Terms
We may revise and update these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Any changes are effective when we post them. Your continued use of the App or Services following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes.
Because we offer a variety of Services, you may be asked to agree to additional terms before using a specific product or service offered by us (“Additional Terms”). To the extent any Additional Terms conflict with these Terms, the Additional Terms govern with respect to your use of the corresponding Service.
You may terminate these Terms at any time and for any reason by deleting your Account and discontinuing use of all Services. If you stop using the Services without deactivating your Account, your Account may be deactivated due to prolonged inactivity.
We may suspend or terminate your Account, moderator status, or ability to access or use the Services at any time for any or no reason, including for violating these Terms or our Content Policy
The following sections will survive any termination of these Terms or of your Account: 6 (Your Content), 10 (Indemnity), 11 (Disclaimers), 11 (Limitation of Liability), 13 (Governing Law and Venue), 14 (Termination), and 15 (Miscellaneous).
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding your access to and use of the Services. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is, for any reason, held to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, the rest of the Terms will remain in effect. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without our consent. We may freely assign any of our rights and obligations under these Terms.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the App should be directed to:
KOINONIA TECHNOLOGIES PTE. LTD.