We, Koinonia Technologies Pte. Ltd. (“Koinonia”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the privacy of the users of the mobile application, Interseed (“App”).
This Policy applies to any individual’s personal data which is in in our possession or under our control and describes how we may collect, use, disclose, process and manage your personal data.
- What Personal Data we Collect
- Processing of sensitive data
- Disclosure and Sharing of Personal Data
- Retention of Personal Data
- Your rights
- Your Privacy when accessing Third Party content and resources
- Amendments to this Policy
- Further questions
We define personal data as data that can be used to uniquely identify an individual, and can be collected from various sources and used by us, including through the user of the App and of the services available through the App. (“Services”).
Some examples of data which on its own or jointly can be used to identify a natural person and which we collect include:
- personal particulars (e.g: your name, birthdate, email address);
- the content, communications and other information corresponding to your access or use of the App and/or Services, including when you sign up for an account, create of share content and message or communicate with others. This information includes the groups that you join, other users that you connect to, how you interact with them across the App and the Services (such as the people you communicate with most), the prayer requests you post or those that you have indicated to have prayed for, or modifications to any of your settings;
- information on how you use our App and Services including the type of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the types of actions your take, the people or accounts you interact with, and the time, frequency and duration of your activities.
- information about any transactions on our App or when you use the services including any information collected by us or any third party that any financial transactions (such an an in-app purchase or donation). This information includes payment information such as your credit or debit card number or other card or payment details, your bank account number, authentication information and billing and contact details;
- where you sign up or log in with your account on a third party site (such as your Facebook account, Google account, or Apple ID), the personal data that you have provided to the relevant third party site, to the extent allowed by your account settings with the third party site or otherwise authorized by you;
- information relating to your activities, habits, preferences and interests arising from your use of the App, Services or other products and services we, our partners or our vendors provide;
- other electronic data or information relating to you such as IP addresses, cookies, activity logs, online identifiers and location data through your usage of our products and services as part of their delivery to you;
- device-specific information relating to your device for example your device brand and model, operating system version, device language, unique device identifiers (such as IDFA), and mobile network information (such as your mobile carrier);
- your geolocation information; and/or
- application specific information relating to the App for example the application version number, activity on the App, the date you installed the App onto your device and the date you last used the App.
Given the nature of the App, we may collect by inference sensitive personal data concerning you, in particular your religious beliefs.
You understand that the collection and processing of such data is intrinsically linked to the use of the App and Services. Therefore, if you refuse that such sensitive personal data be collected by Koinonia, you will not be able to use the App and Services.
We may from time to time, and in compliance with Applicable Laws on data privacy, disclose your data to any personnel or independent contractors of Koinonia or to third parties, wherever located, in order to carry out the purposes set above.
For example, your personal data may be transmitted to our service providers including but not limited to hosting service providers, advertising service providers, our advisors, our vendors and other third party services providers, or as required by law, judicial or administrative decisions, to competent authorities.
Your personal data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected or for business or legal purposes, or until your account is deleted.
You may delete your account within the app, or through written request. This removes all personal data in our possession, and you will not be able to recover that information later.
Koinonia makes reasonable security arrangements designed to protect, prevent loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data. However, you understand that the transmission of information via the Internet and the storing of electronic information is not completely secure. Although Koinonia will do its best to protect your personal data, Koinonia cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the App or stored by us.
You may request access or make corrections toyour personal data held by us. We may charge a fee for processing your request for access.
You can exercise your rights by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
Koinonia may make such amendments to this Policy as Koinonia may in its discretion deem fit from time to time. Koinonia will notify you of such amendments by posting the amendments on the App or such other method of notification as may be designated by Koinonia (such as posting on the website, via email or other forms of electronic communications), which you agree shall be sufficient notice for the purpose of this clause. If you do not agree to be bound by the amendments, you shall immediately cease all access and/or use of the App and Services. You further agree that if you continue to use and/or access the App and/or Services after being notified of such amendments to this Policy, such use and/or access shall constitute an affirmative: (i) acknowledgement by you of this Policy and its amendments; and (ii) agreement by you to give the consents set out in this Policy.
If you have any queries or comments on this Policy or the use of your personal data, please contact Koinonia’s data protection officer at:
Data Protection Officer
Email address: email@example.com